Are you planning on starting a podcast for your business or clients this year?
Great! It’s a fantastic way of re-purposing older content, reaching a wider (and international audience) and communicating with your audience, following or community.
This is a practical program which will teach you to create, edit and launch a podcast show. The course also provides useful hints and tips from an experienced podcaster who started right at the beginning like you! You need no previous experience to complete this program. It’s also a good fit if you are on a content or marketing team looking for new ways to produce and share content.
What does the program include?
- Helpful Email Templates ( Guest Requests, Show notes etc)
- Production, Editing and Publishing Checklists
- Weekly coaching calls with Ashanti
- Q & A in private facebook group
By the end of the program you will know:
- Your podcast concept, format and style
- Completed your market research
- Formed a marketing plan for your podcast
- Decided on the tech and tools you will need.
- Know how to record a podcast
- Be ready to record your initial episodes.
- Know more about how versatile podcasts can be for your content strategy.
- Know how to promote a podcast.
- Be aware of the most common ways to monetize a podcast.
Why is this different to the average podcast course?
- You get to ask questions! I will review podcast art, blurbs and concepts as well as stay on hand to give any advice or guidance.
- You get access to my private podcast power facebook group where I am always on hand to answer any questions.
You can pay £299 in full today here – fully secure payment.
Or you can pay in two parts over a two month period today here – fully secure payment.
If you have any queries, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Would you prefer a ‘Done For You’ solution? I offer bespoke podcast creation and editing services. Book yourself in for a call for further details.