In this episode we cover:
- Who is FoodBev Media. (Includes information about our 3 awards schemes
- Why brands should enter awards
- Top tips for entering awards
- How shortlisted, nominated and winners can leverage the exposure
- The importance of a judging panel
Isabel Sturgess is the Marketing Director at FoodBev Media; a B2B media company who offer all you need to know about food and drink trends and innovations around the world.
FoodBev Media produce two industry leading publications, alongside a range of free industry newsletters. We also host the industry’s most established awards schemes:
- World Food Innovation Awards
- World Dairy Innovation Awards
- World Beverage Innovation Awards
Our awards have been running for over 15 years and each year we see continued interest from companies of all different sizes, from all over the world.
For more information on FoodBev Media, their awards and what we have to offer, please visit www.foodbev.com.
Twitter: @foodbev and @foodbevawards
Facebook Group Link
Facebook Business Page
Thank you for listening!
Maybe you’re struggling to be more visible so you can be recognized as an expert in your field. Or has your business blog, podcast or vlog gone stale or become irregular?
That’s where I come in!
- I offer content audit, creation and editing services. You can my packages here.
- I also help entrepreneurs and business’ who want more visibility, influence and impact in their industry. Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation call.