Another fantastic interview with a trail blazer highlighting the many female founders leading the way in the drinks sector. Laura’s shares some gems from her years of campaigning experience.
Laura Willoughby MBE is a political campaigner by background, she even chaired licensing committee in Islington for a number of years and ran the bank switching campaign Move your Money. She set up Club Soda to support a growing number of people who are looking to change their drinking habits to improve their health.
In this episode we cover:
- What the mindful drinking festival is all about and how it started
- Laura’s political background and how she’s used it to grow her start up
- The ups and downs of growing a start-up
- How to get and leverage media attention
- How collaborations, networking and partnerships have helped Club Soda
- Why you should attend the mindful drinking festival
Facebook Group Link
Thank you for listening!
Maybe you’re struggling to be more visible so you can be recognized as an expert in your field. Or has your business blog, podcast or vlog gone stale or become irregular?
That’s where I come in!
- I offer content audit, creation and editing services. You can my packages here.
- I also provide packages for entrepreneurs and businesses who want more visibility, influence and impact in their industry. Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation call.