Lucy Vincent is a 25 year old East London based freelance writer and campaigner. With a background in both the food and fashion industries, Lucy became interested in nutrition in prison after writing an article on the subject in November last year. Her campaign for better prison food, Food Behind Bars, launched soon after. Lucy has since spoken on the subject on the BBC, radio and at expert conferences across the country and abroad.
In this episode we cover:
- Lucy’s background and experience
- Why this campaign?
- Leveraging media attention to grow her start up
- The challenges and feedback she has received
- Real Case Study: Sophie’s story
- Cost & Variety of food in prison
Facebook Group Link
Thank you for listening!
Maybe you’re struggling to be more visible so you can be recognized as an expert in your field. Or has your business blog, podcast or vlog gone stale or become irregular?
That’s where I come in!
- I offer content audit, creation and editing services. You can my packages here.
- I also help entrepreneurs and businesses who want more visibility, influence and impact in their industry using live video marketing. Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation call.